• Mike
    Who's heading down this weekend?

We'll be there at the Scratch stand. We'll also have 5000 copies of our very first Off The Leash Newspaper to give away!

z6asnz9q055f3g15.png

Come down, grab a copy and say hi :)
  • Doug
    The place to be!
  • Phillipa Constant
    Hi, I’ll be there on Friday see you there
  • Mike
    Awesome. We were wondering if anyone would be coming down on Friday or if it would just be more of an industry day. Look forward to meeting you!
  • Phillipa Constant
    I have been on Friday before and there was heaps of people. It’s a great event.
  • Anna Sarantinos
    Can't wait to meet you guys
  • Lisa
    I'll be there Saturday. I have a feeling it's going to be a madhouse. Was going to drop in Friday afternoon until I realised it closed at 5:30pm. A couple of hours is just not going to be enough time!
  • Lisa
    Anyone got any tips on the best way to accomplish everything at the show?
  • Mike
    How did you go Lisa? Sorry I didn't see this earlier - exhibiting was crazy. The breed areas up the top were a bit narrow but so fun to see and meet so many great dogs. Downstairs was just a battle to get through sample lines it seemed!
  • Lisa
    It was CRAZY! There just isn't enough time in a day to get to every stall and see a bunch of the events. You're right, the paths between the breed areas upstairs were a bit tight, but the best dogs were downstairs (I might be biased but the Newfoundlands were downstairs and their floofy cuddles just can't be beat).
    I came home with lots of samples and a few purchases but I was surprised by the lack of stores selling toys and grooming items. I came with a plan of about 6 or 7 things I was planning to try and find and all I found was a comb. I don't think I got through everything I would have liked to, but I was there the whole day and I certainly had a great day! My pooch is happy with his haul too.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment
Scratch Dog Food

Welcome to dog:talk by Off The Leash!

dog:talk is a fun, respectful dog forum to discuss and celebrate healthy, happy dogs. We've just launched, so jump in and show us your dog! 🐶

The 3 most helpful contributors in our first month win 2 free boxes of Scratch dog food.

Scratch Dry Dog Food

Supported by Scratch Dog Food