• Mike
    Hey folks,
    welome to dog:talk, a new forum by Off The Leash to talk everying about happy, healthy dogs.

My name is Mike and I am one half of Scratch, a new dog food brand that is behind Off The Leash.

Why a dog forum? We'd seen way too many people getting shouted down for asking fair and reasonable questions on anything from feeding to training. Not everyone has grown up with dogs before, but we all love them, so we wanted to create an environment to talk openly and supportively.

We also want Off The Leash to be less about our opinions, and more about the communities. If you're reading this, you're probably amongst the first few hundred awesome people to discover dog:talk. We'd love your help in shaping it to be the kind of place to talk dogs that you'd like to see.

Get posting, make friends and if you're getting something out of it, feel free to share it and help the community grow :)
  • Aimee
    Hi Mike,

Congratulations on starting dog:talk. Just a suggestion. Since Scratch is an Aussie company, please will you have British-English spelling on this forum? I noticed for example, it underlines favourite in red....but accepts the American version favorite.

Woof, woof
  • Mike
    Haha good suggestion Aimee. I didn't even realise that this forum had spell check but let me dig around. Welcome to dog:talk :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment
Scratch Dog Food

Welcome to dog:talk by Off The Leash!

dog:talk is a fun, respectful dog forum to discuss and celebrate healthy, happy dogs. We've just launched, so jump in and show us your dog! 🐶

The 3 most helpful contributors in our first month win 2 free boxes of Scratch dog food.

Scratch Dry Dog Food

Supported by Scratch Dog Food