• Bingalooreef
    Hi all,

Im looking for the brand who make these toys, I cant remember the name and no amount of googling has helped. My dog loves these toys and I want to get more. I bought them about 2 years ago from the RSPCA shop at the Lonsdale Shelter in South Australia. I have attached photos of the toys in the hopes someone recognises them.
    Secondly if anyone has toy recommendations that are similar. My dog isnt a massive chewer he prefers to hold the toy in his paws and nibble around the edges or pull on dangling bits or hold it in his mouth and thrash it about. He also likes squeaking. Im looking for something in a durable material like these ones, i think they are a tough cotton..pvu6qzx50v23hl5q.jpg
    srd4p6y5olxvz7ku.jpg
    6c129tbds8sxta42.jpg

please help:)
    Thanks
  • Holly
    Is this it? https://www.luckypet.com.au/canvas-crawler-dog-toy-rhino-beetle

Looks like they are by PetSport. If you google "PetSport canvas" lots of them come up on various Aussie websites and eBay :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment
Scratch Dog Food

Welcome to dog:talk by Off The Leash!

dog:talk is a fun, respectful dog forum to discuss and celebrate healthy, happy dogs. We've just launched, so jump in and show us your dog! 🐶

The 3 most helpful contributors in our first month win 2 free boxes of Scratch dog food.

Scratch Dry Dog Food

Supported by Scratch Dog Food