• Mike
    I don't know where to start. Check this out :lol:

Hotdoll: A Love Doll For Your Dog To Hump

9mfqwg2x7cf4aea3.jpg
  • Lisa
    Oh dear. Not sure that was something I needed to see
  • Aimee
    Whoa....who would have thought!

LOL, some people are naive and think that desexing a dog will stop them from having any sexual desires, as if their hormones will no longer exist or function!
  • Holly
    Oh boy!! haha although I am not even surprised that this kind of thing exists. Imagine paying $200 on a sex doll for your dog
  • Lisa
    I know right? As far as I can tell it only comes in one size too! Imagine what it'd cost for a larger breed?
  • Holly
    I really don't want to think about it! I'd like to know if anyone actually owns one though
  • Lisa
    Surely no one has actually bought one? Isn't humping one of those behaviours people want to stop?
  • Holly
    It can't be real! Plus neither the eBay nor the Amazon links actually go anywhere haha
  • Lisa
    I don't know... it's French. The website has a store. Maybe its just so low in demand that no one is selling them on eBay and Amazon...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment
Scratch Dog Food

Welcome to dog:talk by Off The Leash!

dog:talk is a fun, respectful dog forum to discuss and celebrate healthy, happy dogs. We've just launched, so jump in and show us your dog! 🐶

The 3 most helpful contributors in our first month win 2 free boxes of Scratch dog food.

Scratch Dry Dog Food

Supported by Scratch Dog Food