• KRL
    Hi all

Anyone had any experience with those dog toys with a fake heartbeat in them? Found them useful or useless? Any brand recommendations?

Thanks!
    K
  • Holly
    We got this one from SmartPetLove, just off eBay as it was easier! It is probably the most pricey option, but we knew that we were getting a breed that was highly likely to have separation anxiety and it was highly recommended to us by others with the same breed! It was wonderful. We used the heartbeat and the heat pack and he would always be cuddled up to it at night and when we left him during the day. I have heard good things about the basic ones that just have the heartbeat, so if you don't think you will need all the features, then definitely go for the cheaper one. But we definitely had great results from using ours, the few times we took it out he was very unsettled, and it's still in his crate to this day!

ueexll6wnppzknzi.jpg
  • Lisa
    I remember when I was a kid Mum and Dad had an old clock that ticked that we used to put in the pups bed. I wish we had of been able to get one of these quick enough for our pup, because I think it might have helped him settle. Although.... my fluffy little guy came home at the height of summer and was uninterested in snuggling with anything we tried except a wet towel for weeks.
  • Aimee
    Attn: Holly, thank you for sharing. What a lovely gesture to welcome a new family member. I would definitely buy the heartbeat and the heat pack too :grin: :heart:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment
Scratch Dog Food

Welcome to dog:talk by Off The Leash!

dog:talk is a fun, respectful dog forum to discuss and celebrate healthy, happy dogs. We've just launched, so jump in and show us your dog! 🐶

The 3 most helpful contributors in our first month win 2 free boxes of Scratch dog food.

Scratch Dry Dog Food

Supported by Scratch Dog Food