• Phillipa Constant
    My two have so many nicknames and answer to them all. Please share
  • Kendal
    Sparrow-potomus and Duckysaurus-Rex are their full names but Sparrow often gets referred to as Grumper or Monkey and Ducky gets Ducky-butt, Butter-bean, and (poor thing) sometimes butthole.
  • Cat
    Does ratbag count as a nickname? ;-)
  • Mike
    Somehow our foster dog Navi went from Navi --> Navs --> Naviface --> Dogface :lol:
  • Sophie Ana
    Zef - also Zeffy, Zeffa, Mr Floof and Chonks :rofl:
  • Holly
    Spencer - we go with Spen, Spenny-wenny and my favourite Spenny and the Jets (like the Elton John song Bennie and the Jets..haha)
  • Naomi
    We recently discovered Louis respond to anything similar to his name so he is LouLou when he’s being cute, Luigi when he is being fun and Lucifer when he is naughty.
  • Aimee
    DoDo, because my son Rocco loves to "do this and do that".
  • Lisa
    Finn gets Floof, Bub, Finny, Finnimus (Not sure how that's a nickname, but it happened).... He still answers to little man, but at 43kg, even I am willing to admit that my little puppy isn't so little anymore.
  • Emily
    Bill- billy boy- billbodoggins

Maggie- Magglesworth- maggiepants- Magglesworth McGee
  • Doug
    Snoop gets;
    Snoopy, Snoopster, Sir Snoops-alot, but probably should be called "What are you eating!!"
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment
Scratch Dog Food

Welcome to dog:talk by Off The Leash!

dog:talk is a fun, respectful dog forum to discuss and celebrate healthy, happy dogs. We've just launched, so jump in and show us your dog! 🐶

The 3 most helpful contributors in our first month win 2 free boxes of Scratch dog food.

Scratch Dry Dog Food

Supported by Scratch Dog Food